Size & Fit
HOW TO MEASURE
Use our Size Guide tool to find the optimal size based on your measurements.
As with different item styles, sizes might vary. When selecting a size, please review the size description.
1) Take a breast, hip, and waist measurement.
2) Before choosing a size, check the size description and compare it to your size.
If you are in doubt about which size to order, go up a size if you like a looser fit, or down a size if you want a tighter fit.
For more specific sizing information, please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team and we'd be pleased to help you find the perfect fit!
Yes, you can view items that you can mix and match here.
Absolutely, our sizing adheres to the international sizing standards. This includes US, EU, UK, and CA sizes as well as popular sizes like S, M, L, XL, and XXL.
Several nations may have sizing that is more suited for various people because to variations in body shapes and dimensions.
In addition to using international sizes, we highly advise using the size information related to US sizing while shopping with us as it will help you choose clothes that fits you better. We advise you to pick a size that suits you based on your previous purchasing preferences.
Due to inventory availability issues and market demand, certain goods' sizes may be incomplete.
1) The size XXL (US20), which is not an alternative size (as stated in the accompanying image), won't be there for very long.
2) If you order a 3X (US26W-28W) as shown below, it signifies that they are now sold out but that a resupply is planned for the future. You may subscribe by clicking on the bottom of the size, and you will receive an email when it becomes available.
3) We advise you to try choosing apparel products that come in your size. You can get in touch with our Customer Care Team if you need help.
Generally, we advise picking a size up to better fit the larger parts of your body.
Also, you may combine it with your preferred fit by ordering a bigger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.
Our 30-DAY easy return & exchange policy will enable you change to your own size if you are still unsure about your selection of size. For details, please check our return and exchange policy.
There might be three causes for this:
1) Size charts may change between nations, and the size you selected might not correspond to the actual size.
2) The same size may fit differently on different body forms due to individual body shape variances, such as being tall and slim or short and chubby.
3) The comfort and fit of clothing can also be impacted by various materials and fashion styles. For instance, certain materials may shrink or distort, and certain designs may be more or less precise.
If you face these problems, we recommend that you:
1) Considering the specifics of the style while making a choice, such as elastic materials or form-fitting styles.
2) Reading customer reviews for indications of whether the item tends to run large or small, to gain insight into the corresponding fit.
3) Our 30-DAY easy return & exchange policy will enable you change to your own size. For details, please check our return and exchange policy.
To provide a better fit for the bigger sections of your body, we often advise selecting a size up. For instance, we would advise selecting US12-14 depending on your dimensions, which are listed below.
Need More Help? Let Us Know!
Was this article helpful？